FINAL FANTASY VII v1.0.21 is one of the very popular android Game and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download FINAL FANTASY VII v1.0.21 Game for free. Download the Game from the download link, provided in the page.
Game Description - FINAL FANTASY VII v1.0.21:
FINAL FANTASY VII v1.0.21 is a Role Playing Popular Paid android game. This product is a port based on Final Fantasy VII for PC (No changes or additions have been made to the story).
With its unshakeable monopoly over Mako energy production, the evil Shinra Electric Power Company holds tight to the reigns of world power.
One day, a Mako reactor serving the sprawling metropolis of Midgar is attacked and destroyed in a bombing raid by a revolutionary group calling themselves Avalanche.
Cloud Strife, a former member of Shinra’s elite “Soldier” unit takes part in the raid as a mercenary hired by Avalanche and sets events in motion that will draw him and his friends into an epic struggle for the fate of the planet itself.
- Play using a simple and comfortable virtual controller designed not to obscure the action, choosing between virtual analogue or fixed 4-way digital control pad options. The opacity of on-screen controls can also be adjusted from the Config Menu.
- Two new features to make play easier and more convenient!
- Android edition also includes an option to turn enemy encounters off on the world and area maps (will not skip event battles) and a Max Stats command to become all-powerful in the blink of an eye.
Major game controls
- Movement: Virtual joypad (Select between analogue and digital modes)
- Menu navigation: Fixed digital buttons
- Confirm: A button
- Cancel: B button
- Open menu: Y button
This application takes up around 2GB of memory. Over 4GB of free space is required to download it, so make sure that ample spare memory is available before attempting to do so.
[Read before playing]
Depending on the terrain and timing of the action, the buggy, submarines, airships, and other modes of transportation may cease to move when the player embarks or disembarks. Currently, the only fix is to restart the game from a data file saved before the bug occurred. We recommend saving frequently and/or utilizing multiple save files. This bug occurs most often when players embark or disembark while extremely close to the terrain, as well as during time-sensitive activities for events.
Please note that the game will not save automatically when escaping from a battle on the world map, even if the Auto Save function is set to the ON setting.