Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville v1.6.10 is one of the very popular android Game and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville v1.6.10 Game for free. Download the Game from the download link, provided in the page.
Game Description - Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville v1.6.10:
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville v1.6.10 is a Strategy Popular Paid android game.
It’s been a few years since the zombpocalypse turned the world’s cities into graveyards and sent the few survivors into hiding. Now you must gather them up and restore civilization to a ruined city, one building at a time.
Rebuild 3 is a strategy sim game with a good helping of narrative and dark humor. It’s a thoughtful game that’ll make you fond of your survivors before you send them to their deaths for the greater good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you’ll decide between farms or fortifications, housing or hospitals, and make tough decisions to fend off raiders, illness, starvation, and madness. And the dead are still out there wandering the streets, hungrier than ever.
This sequel to the “unputdownable” Rebuild Mobile (aka Rebuild 2) is much MUCH bigger. Just check out these features:
– 4X style strategy and city (re)building
– Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
– Survivors with individual skills, perks, relationships, and stories
– Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
– Campaign Mode, a journey through cities of increasing size and difficulty
– Strategic fort defense and interactive attacks
– Play in either real-time or turn-based mode
– 5 skills: defense, leadership, scavenging, building, engineering
– 10 resources and one-use items to find or craft
– 30 missions: scavenge for food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartend…
– 35 node research tree
– 50 building types with unique uses and/or scavengeable resources
– 70 types of equipment to find
– 100 survivor perks: Melee Training, Green Thumb, Light Sleeper…
– 200,000 words of event text – enough to fill two novels